Bombay Sapphire releases gin garnish Christmas wreath
December 2, 2019
Calling all gin lovers! This Bombay Sapphire Christmas gin wreath will not only bring a festive vibe to your front door but makes for a tasty G&T, too.
Gin brand Bombay Sapphire has teamed up with online florist Floom to offer shoppers a Christmas gin wreath! Whether you want to adorn your own front door or are struggling to find a festive present for a gin lover, then this could be the perfect idea.
Priced at £50, the Bombay Sapphire wreath features a selection of garnishes for seasonal cocktails and comes with a 350ml bottle of the brand’s iconic gin, along with a few festival cocktail recipes to inspire you, including this tasty spiced gin mix.
Bombay Sapphire spiced cocktail
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire gin
- 15ml orgeat syrup
- 90ml premium cranberry juice
- 1 lemon wedge – well squeezed
- Cinnamon-infused sugar for glass rim – thoroughly mix 1 part of cinnamon powder to 6 parts of caster sugar
- Lemon wheel
- Cinnamon stick
1. Squeeze a lemon wedge into a cocktail shaker then add all other ingredients plus cubed ice.
2. Shake well then pour entire contents including the ice into a balloon glass that has a cinnamon and caster sugar edge to the rim.
3. Garnish and enjoy!
Are you going to buy a gin wreath this year? Tweet us @goodhomesmag or post a comment on our Facebook page, or post a picture of yours on Instagram using the hashtag #ThisGoodHome for your chance to be featured on our Instagram.