3 cocktail recipes made using Prosecco
Today marks National Prosecco Day, so get your flutes out of the cupboard and crack open the bubbly!
Prosecco is the perfect summer drink – it’s fizzy, refreshing and utterly delicious. Celebrate National Prosecco Day by trying out these delicious cocktails, which are perfect for a summer BBQ or garden party.
Image: Mark Hartstone, chef proprietor at La Fosse
A fruity twist on a traditional summery tipple that will tantalise your tastebuds!
- 35ml vodka
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- 50ml cranberry juice
- Shot of sugar syrup
- Top up with Prosecco
- Take the strawberries and muddle them in a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka and sugar syrup and cranberry juice.
- Add ice.
- Shake very well.
- Strain into a pre-cooled cocktail glass.
- Top up with Prosecco.
- Garnish with strawberries.
Read more: 4 sweet cocktail recipes for summer
Image: St Germain
Enjoy the flavours of an English garden with this sweet and floral cocktail.
- 40ml St-Germain
- 60ml Prosecco
- 60ml sparkling water
- Mix the ingredients over ice in a collins glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge or lemon peel.
Image: Danilo Cortelli, Head Chef of the Italian Embassy in London
Make a delicious peach bellini for a tropical taste sensation.
- 7.5cl Prosecco DOC
- 2.5cl Creme de Peche
- Fresh nectarine slices
- Basil to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill your glass with ice cubes and add the sliced nectarine and a few basil leaves.
- Pour the peach liqueur into the glass and stir well.
- Now add the Prosecco DOC and stir gently to avoid losing all the lovely bubbles.
- Garnish with some extra basil if you wish and don’t forget to enjoy the sliced nectarine while sipping the drink.
Are you a prosecco fan? Let us know on social! Tweet us @goodhomesmag or post a comment on our Facebook page.