Spring floral infused vodka cocktail recipe
Step into spring with the flowery cocktail that’s almost too pretty to drink
Image: Maria Katsika
Get ready for brighter days and warmer weather with the floral scents of spring – and a drop of vodka. Instead of reaching for a vase to put your radiant roses in, reach for a bottle and mix up a gorgeous floral cocktail.
The Dingle Distillerly show you how to make your own flowery infused vodka cocktail, and make a pretty toast to spring. We’ll drink to that.
- 350ml Dingle Ditillery Vodka
- 1 cup Rose Petals
- 75ml Orange Blossom Water
- 20ml Violet Essence
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- Add all the ingredients to a sealable container and allow the gin to infuse for 24-48 hours.
- Strain out the solids and petals and either serve immediately or decant into miniature bottles.
- Perfect as a champagne topper with a splash of strawberry liqueur to sweeten, or serve with soda water for a refreshing floral cocktail.