4 fabulous Bonfire Night cocktail recipes
October 26, 2022
Gather family and friends and enjoy Bonfire Night cocktails in the comfort of your own home with these delicious firework-themed recipes…
1. Chocolate orange espresso martini
Impress friends and family with these show-stopping chocolate orange espresso martinis and set them alight for an explosive twist.
- 50ml CUT SMOKED RUM
- 10ml Dry Curacao
- 15ml Creme De Cacao
- 10ml salted caramel syrup
- 50ml Espresso
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
2. Wildcat bramble
Legend has it that the devil cursed the bramble bush in a fit of rage after landing on its prickly thorns. From that day it’s said that no one should dare to consume brambles after September. But this Wildcat bramble cocktail is too good not to!
- 37.5ml Wildcat Bramble
- 12.5ml berry liquor
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Double strain into a martini glass and garnish with blackberries.
3. Winter spiced cocktail
Packed full of spiced flavours, this creamy Winter spiced cocktail is perfect for autumn and winter.
- 40ml Clementine Spiced Rum
- 20ml Irish cream
- 15ml Mozart White Chocolate Liqueur
- 10ml Ginger liqueur
- 5ml Toasted almond liqueur
- All Spice Bitters
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake gently until combined.
- Strain and pour into your glass of choice over ice.
4. Bonfire punch
The spicy undertones of this Bonfire punch will provide you with a warming sensation as the rockets take off, and Catherine wheels start to spin.
- 750ml i heart Malbec
- 750ml Rum
- 150ml lime juice (fresh)
- 150ml triple sec
- 170g simple syrup
- 2 limes (sliced into thin wheels)
- 2 red oranges (sliced into thin wheels)
- Handful of raspberries and blackberries
- Firstly, gather all the ingredients together
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the i heart Malbec, rum, lime juice, triple sec, simple syrup, lime, oranges, raspberries and blackberries
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for two hours before serving (overnight is better)
- Serve over ice in punch glasses and enjoy!