Baileys and salted caramel coffee recipe by Celeste Wong
Instagram star Celeste Wong has created the ultimate seasonal drink with her fancy flat white with Baileys salted caramel creation.
Cosy season is officially here and that means our favourite knitwear, the return of the roast, and something extra-indulgent to sip on. But rather than sipping whilst you shop, coffee connoisseur Celeste Wong has created the ultimate grown-up coffee to make those autumnal evenings at home extra cosy. Crumbs of salted hazelnut praline adorn the glass and toppings of toasted marshmallows and toffee popcorn take this recipe to new, indulgent heights.
Fancy flat white coffee with Baileys salted caramel
Makes 1 serving
- 30ml Espresso
- 50ml Baileys salted caramel (Available to buy from ASDA, Sainsbury’s or Morrison’s)
- Whipped cream
- Toasted marshmallows
- Mini pretzels
- Toffee popcorn
- Hazelnut praline, crushed
- Caramel sauce
- Maldon salt (optional)
For the coffee:
- Coat the rim of the glass or cup with the caramel sauce.
- Dip and rub in crushed praline (adding an optional sprinkling of Maldon salt to the mix) untl there is a thick coat around the glass or cup.
- Add a dollop of the caramel sauce to the bottom of the glass or cup.
- Add 30ml of strong espresso.
- Add 100ml of hot water
- Add 50ml of Baileys salted caramel
- Top with thick whipped cream and place marshmallows on top
- Garnish with some toffee caramel popcorn and finish with a drizzle of caramel and sprinkling of crushed praline and mini pretzels.
Top tip: If you have a blowtorch at home , toast the marshmallows for an added moment of indulgence and don’t hold back from adding more of your favourite sweet treats on top!
Do you have any seasonal drink recipes? Let us know! Tweet us @goodhomesmag, post a comment on our Facebook page or post your cakes on Instagram using the hashtag #ThisGoodHome