Good Homes Approved: Luxaflex Sonnette Shades blind
Luxaflex Sonnette Shades combine the simplicity of a smart roller blind with the insulating design of a honeycomb blind. The softly contoured fabrics transform natural light with a soft glow and dimensional beauty, in a colour palette of sophisticated neutrals, luxurious linen looks, timeless white and grey tones, plus more vibrant hues.
The Good Homes team reviews the new Sonnette Shades blind in Still Creek…
There’s more than meets the eye with the Luxaflex Sonnette Shade. Not only does the proprietary cellular design provide an energy-efficient layer that insulates your home in the winter and cools it down in the summer, there’s also the option to install an automated version of the smart roller blind.
What else can you expect from this clever, stylish blind?
Design & Fit
- The unique feel and structure of the softly contoured fabric combines two layers of material that diffuses the light coming through, creating a warm and beautiful glow across the room.
- Choose from the latest colour options, ranging from Scandi-inspired neutrals, timeless whites and grey tones to stronger shades to create a focal point. Fabrics are softly textured and look both on-trend and elegant.
- Free colour and fabric swatches are available online.
- Sonnette Shades are made-to-measure to every customer’s exact specifications and price bracket.
- Choose from either a streamlined manual design to a fully integrated motorised smart system, depending on your home environment, window style or budget.
- The PowerView Automation system can be programmed to open and close at a specific time of day or night – at the touch of a button, a tap on your mobile phone or even by the sound of your voice!
- PowerView connects to most smart home systems, and can be programmed to multiple or independent rooms, making it the ideal choice for family living.
- The motorised Softtouch version of the blind tested by Good Homes is easy-to-use and the wall-mounted control is available in either black or white to blend in with most decorating schemes or those with small children or pets.
- The made-to-measure design integrates the simplicity of a smart roller blind with a cellular design, resulting in excellent properties from the energy-efficient layer, which insulates your home in the colder months and cools it down during the summer.
- Sonnette shades provide superior energy efficiency over traditional roller blinds.
How much do Luxaflex Sonnette Shades blinds cost?
- The price of this smart roller blind is dependent on size, fabric and colour.
- Five-year guarantee on all products.
- Find your local Luxaflex showroom at luxaflex.com or click here to book a home consultation. As well as measuring your windows and sorting materials and colours, the team will also assess your lighting.
Would you recommend?
Absolutely – 4.5 stars
Available from luxaflex.co.uk
- Good Homes Approved: Crown Breatheasy Coloured Emulsion Granite Dust
- Good Homes Approved: Igneus Classico pizza oven
- Review: REM-Fit 600 Lux Hybrid mattress