The Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress
The Simba Hybrid® Luxe Mattress is, according the to brand’s clever sleep engineers, the most advanced and luxurious mattress yet. Carbon neutral and made with 100% recyclable materials, it has a breathable, bamboo-infused wool layer for unrivalled temperature and moisture control.
Simba also produces a Hybrid and Hybrid Pro, so what’s the difference? Essentially, the Simba Hybrid has five layers, the Hybrid Pro has seven layers, and the Hybrid Luxe has 10 layers of cleverly engineered comfort, making it the brand’s most plush offering.
- The Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress offers double-stacked titanium Aerocoil™ spring comfort layers at the top, and a high carbon steel Aerocoil spring layer at the base for ultimate support and pressure relief while sleeping.
- The Hybrid Luxe is Simba’s most advanced mattress yet, with 10 layers and a depth of 31cm, catering for all body types and sleep styles.
- For this model, Simba has added a breathable, bamboo infused-wool layer that offers unrivalled temperature and moisture control.
- The mattress uses tested and trusted CertiPUR foam – verified as free from ozone-depleting substances, and ensures low emissions to protect indoor air quality.
- Simba designs and makes all its mattresses in the UK.
Delivery & additional services
- Free delivery (within five working days) to your chosen room (contact-free delivery also available).
- Easy-to-use online booking system.
- Option to spread the cost over 12 months.
- The mattress is vacuumed-packed and delivered in a 107 x 50 x 50cm box.
- You get a 200-night free trial to test your mattress. If you decide to return it, Simba will collect it for free and it will be recycled, reused or donated to a good cause.
- Every Simba mattress comes with a 10-year guarantee.
- The mattress was ready to sleep on just five hours after unboxing – just open the box and unroll it onto your bed base, cut the plastic to break the vacuum seal, then remove all the packaging and watch as the mattress starts to rise. It might take up to 72 hours for it to expand completely, but you don’t have to wait that long before sleeping on it!
- Four handles make it easy for two people to manoeuvre the mattress into place.
- The mattress is single-sided, so it doesn’t need flipping. Simba suggests that you rotate the mattress every month for the first three, and every three-to-six months thereafter.
- The Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress is very supportive and extremely comfortable at the same time.
- We trialled the mattress over a four-week period and found it offered a good night’s sleep
- It felt that extra bit luxurious compared to other mattresses
- The super-light coils have a flexible and specially shaped design for comfortable and uninterrupted sleep
- The Aerocoil springs push warm air away, keeping the body temperature regulated all night and reducing the risk of waking up if too cold/hot
Would you recommend?
Absolutely – 5 Stars
Prices range from £1,279-£2,299.