CLOSED | WIN a 12-month subscription to Arena Flowers!
March 1, 2023
Fancy a delivery of beautiful, seasonal stems and complementary greenery every month for a year? Good Homes has teamed up with Arena Flowers to offer one lucky winner just that – a 12-month fresh flower subscription!
Brighten your home with beautiful, ethical flowers that arrive on your doorstep once a month for a year. Each box arrives with fresh, seasonal stems and complementary greenery so that you can create your own stunning bouquet. You can choose from an ethical or pet-friendly arrangement.
Sourced from ethical and Fairtrade certified growers, Arena Flowers ensures the best quality without compromising people or the planet. Flowers are sourced from Fairtrade-certified farms, where sustainability is important, using only stems that are seasonally available. Arena Flowers is also a carbon neutral company, using 100% compostable packaging – including paper made from the offcuts of flower stems – and plants two trees in countries experiencing deforestation for every delivery. Plus, all staff are paid the Real Living Wage.
How to enter
- Follow both @goodhomesmag and @arena_flowers
- Comment on this post, tagging at least one friend who would also love to enter. One tag counts as one entry. You may enter multiple times but each tag must be added in a new comment to qualify.
A message from the editor:
Let us help you create the home of your dreams! Get ideas & inspiration from Good Homes every month, delivered direct to your door. Visit goodhomesmagazine.com/newsletter to sign up for the weekly Good Homes newsletter.
~ Karen Walker, Editor, Good HomesView this post on Instagram
Terms & Conditions
- This competition opens on 1 March and closes on 2 April 2023
- Entry open to UK residents aged 18 and over only
- This is the only account affiliated with Good Homes magazine
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available
- This competition is not open to employees of Arena Flowers or Good Homes
- The winner will be announced on Good Homes’ Instagram stories and contacted directly by the Good Homes team