WIN a £300 voucher to spend on Ickle Bubba nursery products
To celebrate the launch of Ickle Bubba’s Tenby nursery furniture collection, Good Homes is offering readers the chance to win a £300 voucher to spend on their range of stylish and affordable nursery products, perfect for anyone expecting a new arrival this year.
Ickle Bubba is an award-winning nursery brand, created by first-time parents, Fran and Veronica. When they were expecting, they found it harder than they thought to find stylish baby products and all those accessories at an affordable price. So, they decided to do it themselves, creating reasonably priced, helpful bundles and quality products.
If you’re looking to decorate baby’s first room, Ickle Bubba’s new Tenby range boasts a stand-out Scandi style that’s perfect for a modern nursery. With a soft white base that is enriched with rounded corners, this striking two-tone design is bound to make a statement in baby’s first bedroom.
Available in Mono or Scandi White, the range can be scaled up or down depending on the size of baby’s room. Whether parents opt to purchase the standalone Cot Bed or go all out with the 3 Piece Furniture Set, the collection includes a Cot Bed, Under Drawer, Changing Unit/Chest and Wardrobe.
With £300 to spend on their new range or on their wide range of travel, interiors and furniture products, the lucky winner will have a great head start when it comes to preparing for baby.
How to enter the Ickle Bubba competition
View this post on Instagram
To enter this competition, head over to @goodhomesmag on Instagram and do the following:
- Make sure you’re following both @goodhomesmag and @icklebubba
- Comment on the competition Instagram post, tagging at least one friend (counts as one entry)
- Entry open to mainland UK residents only
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with promotional offers
- This competition is not open to Ickle Bubba employees or those who work for Good Homes (Media10)
MORE ON NURSERIES
- How to decorate a gender-neutral nursery
- Laura Ashley launches nursery collection
- Get the look: Stacey Solomon’s pink nursery