How to get Matalan to pay your heating bill for a year
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get free central heating? Well, British retail giant Matalan is offering to pay one shopper’s heating bill for a whole year, simply for testing out their new dressing gown!
Sounds like a sweet deal, doesn’t it? With the cost of living increasing and energy bills reaching frighteningly high levels, someone to take care of the heating bill is exactly what many of us need. Particularly if we’re getting a cosy new dressing gown to wrap up in for four weeks, too.
The lucky winning tester will be sent four dressing gowns to test out over the course of four weeks, reporting back to Matalan on factors such as the look, feel and snuggliness! In return for testing Matalan has promised to fulfil the below…
- Pay your heating bill for one year*
- Send you a dressing gown a week for four weeks for testing – which you then get to keep afterwards!
- Send you a cosy bundle including a large throw blanket, slippers, candles, and a duvet and pillow case set
The Matalan heating bill competition is open between 1 February 2022 until 21 February 2022. To enter, you simply need to be 18 or over and fill in the entry form. Good luck!
Read more on saving energy
- 7 garden hacks to help cut energy bills
- Facts vs Fiction: The real energy-saving tips and hacks
- 4 ideas for financing energy efficient home improvements
More offers and competitions
- Win £300 to spend on LED neon lights
- Win an eStudio electric fire from Gazco
- Revealed: the Good Homes x Ideal Home Show Spring roomsets
*The winner will receive a cash payment of £1,338 to cover energy costs (according to Ofgem, the average energy bill is £1,138 per year), a dressing gown a week for four weeks and a Cosy Bundle (a large throw blanket, slippers, candles and a duvet and pillowcase set). Find the full terms and conditions on Matalan’s website.