Trust us, this vegan pumpkin spiced latte recipe tastes just as good as the real thing. SPOILER: it's delicious!
Image: Vita Coco
The infamous pumpkin spiced latte is a sign that autumn is just around the corner and it is finally that time. If you're a vegan or just want to cut dairy out of your diet, this vegan latte recipe is truly yummy and is the perfect beverage to drink while snuggled up on the sofa on a cold evening.
- 4 cups of Vita Coco coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- 2 shots of coffee
- Dairy-free whipped cream
- 2 cinnamon sticks
1. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend together until smooth, then pour into a medium-sized pan and heat over medium-high temperature until hot through.
2. Divide between two large glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
3. Serve with cinnamon sticks and enjoy!