Be tempted by these delicious summery-themed cocktails that are perfect for those of you with a sweet tooth.
Image: Bathtub Gin
Learn some new cocktail recipes just in time for friends and family to come over this summer. These super sweet cocktails will no doubt leave people wanting more!
Image: Tequila Rose
For a novelty cocktail thats going to wow your friends and family this summer, make this sweet-tastic drink.
- 4/5 strawberries
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 handful of ice
- 2 tbsp of Percy Pig sauce
- 2 shots of Tequila Rose
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender and pour into a martini glass.
- Decorate the glass with sauce, pour & garnish.
Image: Vita Coco
If tropical flavours are your thing then you can't go wrong with this passionfruit showstopper.
- 60ml vanilla vodka
- 30ml passoa
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 wedge of lime
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Vita Coco Sparkling (Pineapple and Passionfruit)
- Put all of the ingredients (except the Vita Coco Sparkling) in a shaker and give it a good shake.
- Pour into your choice of glasss and top with the Vita Coco Sparkling.
- Garnish with half a passionfruit.
Pink lemonade punch
Image: Bathtub Gin
Garnished with a slice of lemon and a lavender sprig, this perfect summery cocktail is a real treat!
- 250ml Bathtub Gin
- 375ml brewed & chilled strawberry raspberry tea
- 500ml fresh lemonade
- 75ml simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl with large chunks of ice & frozen strawberries.
- Garnish with floating lemon slices and sprigs of lavender.
Image: Craft Gin Club
Taste the freshness of an English garden with this sweet floral delight.
- 50ml gin
- 25ml elderflower liqueur or cordial
- 75ml apple juice
- 10ml lime juice
- Cucumber, to garnish
- Add your liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a tall glass packed with ice.
- Garnish and serve!
Are you going to make any of these cocktail recipes? Let us know on social! Tweet us @goodhomesmag or post a comment on our Facebook page.