Enjoy a grownup frozen treat with this fizzy and floral boozy ice lolly recipe
Image: Singsby Gin
Forget prosecco picnics and sipping on Pimms in the park this summer. Boozy ice lollies are back, and there's no better way of cooling yourself down - and letting you hair down - than with a batch of tasty frozen treats laced with alcohol.
For a fruity, refreshing and grownup addition to your picnic basket, follow this delish ice lolly recipe with rhubarb gin and rose lemonade.
Tip: As tempting as it is, don't be too heavy with the gin as your lollies won't set.
- 1 part Slingsby Rhubarb Gin
- 4 parts Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Fresh raspberries
- In a jug, mix Slingsby Rhubarb Gin with Fentimans Rose Lemonade and squeeze into the mixture 1 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Add two fresh raspberries into each ice lolly mould and divide the mixture between each.
- Freeze for 1 - 2 hours until semi-frozen and then push the sticks into place.
- Leave in the freezer until fully set and enjoy!
This recipe is from Slingsby Gin.
Do you have any refreshing ice lolly or ice cream recipe ideas to share? Tweet us @goodhomesmag or post a comment on our Facebook page.