Win one of ten Wilko vouchers to spend on paint for your home makeover worth £150
Whether you want a creative kitchen or a tranquil bathroom, you’ll find the perfect paint for every job at Wilko.
Wilko paint has been helping families maintain and improve their homes since 1973, with more than 40 years’ experience developing its own brand range. Wilko paints are independently benchmarked against market leaders, ensuring they are tested for whiteness, scrubbability, coverage, texture and sheen, to give quality you can rely on.
This promise was put into practice when Wilko asked a team to transform Daniel from Doncaster’s kitchen for under £165, with products from Wilko – see the Budget Breakdown panel, left, to see what they used.
Daniel was thrilled with the results. ‘I cannot believe the difference some paint and new fittings have made. It’s saved me from having to buy a whole new kitchen and it is fantastic value for money,’ he says. ‘The room feels a lot more modern now too and it’s refreshed the whole space. My little boy also absolutely loves it, especially drawing on the blackboard that is painted on the door. I now actually want to spend time in my kitchen!’
Wilko paints are available in all types and finishes, including matt, satin and gloss. With 125 colours to choose from, there is a paint to suit every job…
- Refresh walls and ceilingsBusy kitchens need tough paint. With 19 different colours, Wilko’s Kitchen Matt Emulsion has been designed to deal with culinary mishaps. It’s grease resistant, water resistant and washable.
- Smarten up woodworkCover up scuff marks in a fl ash with Wilko Quick Dry Satin in pure brilliant white. Traditional solvent-based glosses can yellow over time, but water-based satin paint will stay white – with a dry time of just two hours.
- Upcycle furniture, units or worktopsSave a fortune on a whole new kitchen, by upcycling your cabinets, tables and chairs. In nine gorgeous colours, Wilko Furniture and Cupboard Paint is quick to dry and specifi cally designed to transform old furniture and cupboard doors. Don’t forget to spruce up your worktops, too, by choosing from Wilko’s range of D-C-Fix self-adhesive films.
- Add a quirky noticeboardPerfect for shopping lists and messages, you can transform a blank space with Wilko Quick Dry Matt Blackboard Paint. Hard-wearing and easy to clean, simply paint on and allow plenty of time for it to dry before writing on it with chalk.
- Revive your tilesGive old ceramic wall tiles a makeover with Wilko tile paint. With 12 colours in the range, it’s been developed to give a tough, high-gloss fi nish. And since it has a drying time of only four hours, you can update your kitchen in no time.
For more inspiration, follow Wilko on:
This competition is now closed.