Farrow & Ball is inviting families to celebrate the colours of nature and enter its competition to win a custom created paint shade inspired by colours they find in the natural world.
Image: Farrow & Ball
Ever dreamed of your very own colour of Farrow & Ball paint? Well, thanks to a new competition, you could make this dream a reality.
The competition follows the launch of Farrow & Ball’s Colour by Nature palette, created in collaboration with the Natural History Museum back in autumn 2019. Now, Farrow & Ball is encouraging families to get out into nature and discover the wonderful world of colour on their doorsteps to help build a classification of colour for the modern day.
To enter, you need to head out into the great outdoors and find an example of a colour in nature that you think would make for a beautiful paint for your home.
5 colours from those entered will be selected by a panel of judges to be exclusively made for the winners by Farrow & Ball at its factory in Dorset. The winning entrants will be invited to Farrow & Ball headquarters to see the factory and collect their specially created paint. As part of their adventure, they will also visit London’s iconic Natural History Museum.
Image: Farrow & Ball
To reflect this outdoor adventure, the Colour by Nature collection will also be newly available in Farrow & Ball’s durable Exterior Eggshell finish. Entries to the competition will be invited from around the world as spring gets underway and green shoots appear. From snowdrops (Snow White No.W1) to seagulls (Broccoli Brown No.W108), the full spectrum of colour will be celebrated on social media.
How to enter:
- Get outside and find your favourite colour!
- Post your photo at www.farrow-ball.com/win (be it a leaf, the sky or even a bird!).
- In the caption, tell us what you would name your very own colour of nature, where you found it, and your age.
The prize includes:
• 10 litres of your very own specially created Colour by Nature paint.
• A visit to the home of Farrow & Ball in Dorset for the reveal of your winning colour.
• Private breakfast at the Natural History Museum in London, plus goody bag
The competition is open now – so get entering!
Will you be entering this one-of-a-kind competition? Let us know by tweeting us @goodhomesmag or post a comment on our Facebook page.